Monday, April 21, 2014

Anna and Andrew - Two Months Old

April 18

With every week I feel a sense of pride that we've

survived. Now we've reached the two month mark for the twins. The time really is flying by fast! Both babies are doing well but are still very different.

Anna
22 1/4" and 12.8 pounds
Anna still doesn't have a set schedule yet. Roughly, she still eats every 2-3 hours. She's still very impatient for meals and does not like to wait for her brother to finish. I often try to feed her first because she's louder and she's also a faster eater. She started smiling around 6 weeks and the cooing/laughing is more frequent now. She's a pretty social baby. She likes to smile and coo at just about anyone. At 8 weeks, she started rolling over. I am not happy about this development. The doctor says it's two months ahead of schedule. I think she's just trying to keep up with her brother who rolled over first!
 


Andrew
22" and 10.8 pounds
Andrew also doesn't have a schedule yet. Still every 2-3 hours. He had the hardest time going from bottle to breast when we gave up bottles. He was quite used to the fast flow of bottles. He's a very active little guy. He likes to swing his arms and legs trying to move. He was the first to roll over at 8 weeks old. I think he will be an early mover. He just seems like he wants to explore and see what he's missing out there. He is doing better with his acid reflux and he seems happier on the medication. He is not as social as Anna and reserves his smiles and coos for me so far. He has two of the cutest dimples that only show when he smiles widely. I finally got a good shot of such smile above!

No comments: