Monday, April 21, 2014

Birthday Party for Henry's Friend

April 18

I received an invitation for Henry to attend a preschool friend's birthday party on a Tuesday for a Friday party. I was a little annoyed at the short notice but Henry said he wanted to go. In the end I was glad we did. The family was very nice and Henry had a great time at Jungle Joe's. It's an inflatable bounce house kind of place. They have tons of things for kids to climb on and bounce in. I was nervous Henry would be a little young for it but he ran up the stairs and climbed the highest houses without a problem. I was nervous but he had a blast. By the end of the hour he was completely red in the face from exertion but all smiles. They had pizza and cake for the kids but Henry was most impressed with the "door prize" he got to leave with: coloring crayons and a coloring book!




No comments: