Update: Gabe did MUCH better last night after going to bed at 6:30. He didn't wake up once and was ready to go for the day at about 6:15. It was such a relief to get a full night sleep. I guess we'll have to stick with this schedule for awhile until I can stretch it out a bit more. The sad part about them going to bed so early now is they'll never see Mike. He doesn't usually get home until 7 and by then they were both fast asleep!
I'm also having a problem with Henry's preschool schedule. Prior to the time change, Gabe would be in bed by noon. Henry's preschool ends at 11:30. Now that it's more like 1:00 when he's going to bed, it's throwing him off too. He fell asleep in the car on the way to get Henry but when I got him home, he wouldn't go back to sleep. Now he's been grumpy all afternoon because he only had a 15 minute nap! Argh. You never realize how important silly things like naps are until they don't have one. I'm counting the minutes to bed time tonight. It's been a long afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment