Saturday, November 9, 2013

5 Year Anniversary

Yesterday was our 5 year anniversary! I can hardly believe the time has gone by so fast. We really went to Vegas for our "actual" celebration but we decided to go to dinner too. I wanted to get Mike something for our anniversary but he's hard to buy for since most things he wants are electronic and pricy =) I decided in the end to make him a photo book. It took the majority of day! Between Henry's preschool and watching the kids I did manage to get it done. I hope the link works (click photo). It's pretty neat to see what we've done over the last five years.

Link to our photo book
 
 
Rich and Lois came down to watch the boys while Mike and I had a really nice dinner out. We could have stayed out late but I'm getting bigger and more uncomfortable and Mike's just plain tired =) We were home by 10.
 
Later today we have a busy schedule. We're going to see our town's Holiday Parade and if the boys are up for skipping naps, they'll get to meet Santa. It's supposed to be a nice day so I'm hoping we have a lot of fun!
 

No comments: