In March Mike's mother sent him one of his old stuffed animals - Snorky the pig. Mike remembers it fondly so I didn't stuff it in a closest right way (with all my old stuffed animals and other sentimental things). I decided to put the pig on our bed as a bed as a decoration, so to speak. Well shortly after doing this, the pig started disappearing. He would move from the bed to the floor... then down the hall... then in the bathroom.. then even downstairs. Last week the pig finally ended up all the way in the basement, under the computer desk, hiding in the wires.
What on earth could be moving him? Well, turns out he's Louie's favorite new toy. Louie will pick him up (which is hilarious since the pig is the same size as Louis) and drag him about the house. At first I thought it was just he liked stuffed animals so I bought him a cheap stuffed animal from Meijer so wouldn't damage an "heirloom". Unfortunately he wasn't interested in it at all. So began the Louie/Snorky relationship. In order to show Lois (Mike's mom) how loved the pig is in our household, I videotaped Louie with his favorite toy. Warning - the video is disturbing but I promise there is no nudity.
No comments:
Post a Comment