Oh a lighter note, I joined a book club. My first book with the club was "Lost and Found" by Carolyn Parkhurst. I liked it. Very entertaining, light read without a complicated story line. I wouldn't say it is run-out-and-buy it kind of book (I got my copy from the library) but it's definitely something to check out from the library or borrow. The book club itself was really fun. This time it was only me, my neighbor Pat and Bri but we hope to have a larger group next time. Our next book will be "Sarah's Key" - I'm not sure who the author it yet. If you're in the area and interested in joining, let me know! We meet on the first Wednesday of odd months.
We're having friends over tomorrow for dinner and to look through the wedding photos. I need to go figure out what I want to make for dinner. I'm thinking something with turkey since I have so much of it =)
1 comment:
Nice! That Dozeman boy is nothing but trouble!! Did you see he has Google Earth spying on me at your house?! Nothing but trouble.
Post a Comment