Sunday, April 20, 2014

Stryker Girls Visit

April 4

Today my former coworkers came to visit the babies. It was great to catch up with old friends! I'm really annoyed at myself for not taking pictures. I was so busy talking I guess it just slipped my mind. They weren't able to stay long because they were only on lunch break but it was nice to see them again. Made me miss working. Just a little bit =)

My friend Kim said something interesting while she was here about her son and arching. Apparently he has acid reflux and they didn't know. Andrew is a huge archer. So much that we've actually teased him about how much he arches once or twice. He doesn't spit up often but when it does it's pretty intense (out through the nose and everything). I googled it and there is such a thing as silent reflux. I'm planning to make an appointment ASAP to have it checked out.

No comments: