March 20
This morning we went to my friend Stephanie's house for a play date. I'm so glad Rich and Lois are here so I can leave the twins with them and take the boys to a play date. Poor Gabe is especially feeling house bound. The weather is still too cold to play outside. Then he loses a playmate when Henry goes to preschool three days a week. The play date was a success for both boys. I'm lucky to have great friends who have kids the same age as mine! Poor Gabe was so sad to leave. He was having a lot of fun with all the new toys. Both boys crashed when I got home which was a nice break for all of us!
I was feeling very brave and ventured out with the twins for a quick shopping trip. It's not easy to lug them around but I'm happy the store has a cart for older kids so I can put one in there and the other in the cart. I didn't have a lot of room for groceries but it was certainly doable for the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment