Sunday, April 20, 2014

Breakfast with Gabe

March 26

Today I had breakfast with Gabe. The poor guy has really been missing his mama. I feel horrible that there isn't enough of me to go around! We had a great time going to East Egg though to enjoy some breakfast while Henry was at school. Gabe was thrilled to go somewhere just with mommy. I was also shocked to see how much this kid can eat. They gave him five "silver dollar" pancakes that really were more the size of oranges. I tried to take his plate away to give him just a couple pancakes to start out with but he wasn't having it. I was shocked to see he did eat ALL five pancakes. Then he wasn't really hungry the rest of the day.




Here are a few random photos of the kids playing. Henry decided he needed a tail and Gabe doesn't understand hair bows are just for girls yet =)




No comments: